Keep in touch with us through our social networks.
We post event photos, industry news, money tips and good news about credit unions.
@theKCUA and @KCUAcompliance
Stay up to date in 140 characters. Have a question? Tweet us!
Photos from various events and activities...but no selfies yet!
Playlists include award winner tributes, Money Possible segments, 15 second Money Tips, and random videos, just for fun.
Money Possible blog
Resources, tips and statistics from our Money Possible consumer financial literacy campaign.
Our social media guidelines
We use social media to (1) bring awareness of credit unions to the public, (2) interact with our community, and (3) inform followers of credit union and/or consumer issues.
Our marketing and communications department manages KCUA’s social media accounts.
- we do not control non-staff social media postings on the KCUA profiles.
- posts by others do not represent the opinions of KCUA.
- KCUA cannot confirm the accuracy of content posted by others.
- KCUA is not responsible for the security or privacy settings of 3rd party platforms. Users must check personal privacy settings and adjust them accordingly.
We want to keep you safe online. Do not include personal information of any kind in posts or private messages. Neither KCUA nor credit unions will ever ask for account information, PIN numbers, Social Security numbers, etc., via social media accounts or email.
We welcome your feedback on our social networks. That’s why we use them. We want to keep our social networks as a place for fun engagement and sharing of information. To keep our pages courteous and a fun place to interact, we must ask that comments and posts be appropriate and relevant.
KCUA, in its sole discretion, will delete the following types of social media content posted on its pages:
Users that violate any of the above will receive a warning, and the post will be deleted. Repeat violators will be blocked from interacting with KCUA on social media platforms.
- posts that are abusive in nature, defamatory or obscene.
- posts that are misleading or fraudulent in nature.
- off topic conversations.
- posts that are in violation of any law or regulation.
- posts that are otherwise inappropriate.
For questions regarding KCUA social media activities, please contact the marketing and communications department
at (316) 942-7965.