CU Analyzer: New Web-based Tool from Callahan and Associates
Tuesday, December 11, 2012
New for 2013, KCUA is enhancing our dues supported services to credit unions with the addition of CU Analyzer brought to you by Callahan and Associates.
This is a web-based tool designed specifically to help credit unions both analyze performance and educate board and staff with five years historical credit union data.
Product Features & Benefits:
- Definitions and analytical text for key performance ratios
- 24/7 online access for continual reviewing and benchmarking
- 5-star peer ratings to show where you stand in comparison to peers
- Easy-to-generate and export charts and graphs all staff can utilize
- Custom peer groups based on financial and geographic criteria
- Access to more than 100 built-in charts
- Pre-built packets for quick reviewing: Professional Packets, Hot Topics, Strengths/Weaknesses, Board presentations, senior management meetings, or help in conversations with regulators
You will also have access to dashboards in CU Analyzer that will allow credit unions to project results of key performance measures and visualize the impact.
Webinars will be offered in January. You will soon receive the details and link to sign up for this exciting new tool.