Credit Union Basic Training | Wichita
Wednesday, August 6
9:00 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
Map this event »
Hilton Garden Inn
2041 N. Bradley Fair Parkway
Wichita, Kansas 67206
Being new to the credit union movement can prove both exciting and challenging. FALL IN to the credit union way of life with a program that provides a fun and informative look at today's credit union movement.
KCUA's Credit Union Basic Training provides you a wide array of information designed to help new employees understand the history and philosophy of credit unions, credit union structure and member service techniques.
What You Will Learn:
- The history and philosophy of credit unions
- Structure of the credit union movement
- KCUA products and services
- How to devleop productive work relationships
- Member service techniques.
There is no cost to attend. This workshop is being sponsored by Expandachek.
If your credit union offers share draft accounts to its members, you need a method of processing and delivering items associated with members’ accounts.Expandachek partners your credit union with a superior item processing solution including:
- Check Inclearing
- Deposit Processing
- Remote Deposit Capture (for Branch, Merchant and Member )
- Check Imaging Services (with API for Home Banking Retrieval)
For more information about Expandachek, contact Tammy Wendland at email@example.com.
Wednesday, July 30.
Questions? Contact Gina Evans at 800-362-2076, ext. 3010 or via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
« Go to Upcoming Event List