Regional Compliance Updates | Garden City
Tuesday, June 17
Golden Plains Credit Union
1714 E. Kansas
Garden City, Kansas 67846
Join us for the 2014 KCUA Regional Compliance Updates!
Topics to be covered include:
- Elder Abuse reporting requirements
- Written Liquidity and Contingency Funding Policy
- BSA, CIP, OFAC review
- Risk-Based Capital requirements
- Unclaimed Property review
- Social Media policy requirements
Who Should Attend:
Credit union managers/CEOS, branch managers, compliance officers and anyone responsible for these compliance areas in your credit union are encouraged to attend.
Cost to attend is $15 per person. This is a dues supported event brought to you by your Kansas Credit Union Association.
Please register by Wednesday, June 11.
« Go to Upcoming Event List