There have been a flood of new rules and legislation since the CFPB was created. Now is the time to get a sense of what the bureau has been finding – before examiners arrive at your door. This webinar will cover key examination findings and regulatory penalties levied as a "lessons learned” mechanism for getting your house in order.
- Overview of CFPB structure and supervisory authority, including the examination procedures utilized by the bureau
- Recent CFPB examination findings
- Penalties levied in response to examination findings
- Best practices to further strengthen your processes
- TAKE-AWAY TOOLKIT
- Briefing on recent examination findings and penalties you can share with staff, senior management, and the board
- Critical reference materials and tools that have been issued by the CFPB, including where to find them for your own use
- Employee training log
- Quiz you can administer to measure staff learning and a separate answer key
Attendance verification for CE credits provided upon request.
Who Should Attend?
This informative session is best suited for senior management and compliance staff. Audit Committee and board members may also benefit.
ABOUT THE PRESENTER – Ann Brode, Brode Consulting Services, Inc.
Ann Brode began her career in 1973 and has continued her service as a consultant to regional and community financial institutions through a wide range of areas including strategic planning, lending, deposits, marketing, training, compliance, and management. Ann is a well-respected presenter and has spoken to audiences across the country for 25 years. She has presented sessions for numerous state associations and has taught at the School of Banking Administration at the University of Wisconsin as well as many other state banking schools. Ann is the author of The Bank Deposit Documentation Manual for Front-Line Personnel, published by Bankers Publishing Company, and is well represented in numerous industry publications.
Lending Council members receive 10% discount.
|Over $75 million
|$25 - $75 million
|Under $25 million
Scholarships are available for all KCUA education events. Scholarships pay 100% of registration fee for credit unions under $25M, 50% for credit unions between $25-$75M and 25% for credit unions over $75M.