The key to a successful organization is to consistently perform at peak levels, in all roles, regardless of economic or other circumstances. Is your staff highly motivated and engaged, with each other, and with members? Do members and staff feel valued and a sense of belonging? As a leader, how do you personally demonstrate your expectations and commitments? This session will provide tools to effectively manage the three key components to ultimate performance: measurement, optimization, and accountability.
Measurement refers to a perceived value of worth; what you do with what you have. Optimization means that as a leader you have created a workplace where everyone knows their unique skills are recognized and valued. Accountability of performance is both leadership and staff taking personal responsibility for results.
Once these components have been defined, you will be given six building blocks to lay the foundation for continued success to reach and sustain ultimate performance! You will gain a clear understanding of what ultimate performance is and how you can implement what you have learned and personalize it to get consistently high results.
- Three components of ultimate performance and how to effectively and consistently manage the outcome
- Your culture – four types of employees and members and how to influence their efforts and choices
- Leadership success is based on your ability to achieve “buy-in” – learn four key factors that will influence and enhance your personal style
- Six building blocks to maximize results
- TAKE-AWAY TOOLKIT
- Inventory and performance assessment analysis
- Self-evaluation to understand your leadership style
- A blueprint to manage and sustain ultimate performance
- Employee training log
- Quiz you can administer to measure staff learning and a separate answer key
- Attendance verification for CE credits provided upon request.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is designed for emerging leaders, supervisors, and managers.
ABOUT THE PRESENTER – Tim Tivis, Pinnacle Training Group
Tim Tivis is the CEO of Pinnacle Training Group, which specializes in sales, leadership, staff development, and performance training. With 30 years of business development experience, he has created businesses in financial services, organizational software, and training and consulting.
Tim has received numerous sales and business awards and was the youngest president of The General Agents and Managers Association of West Texas. In addition, Tim has authored two books, Keep Your Eye on the Ball, Building Successful Business Relationships and The Extraordinary Team Dynamic. Tim has worked with banks, credit unions, financial services providers, hospitals, school districts, and numerous entrepreneurs around the country.
HR Council Members receive a 10% discount.
|Over $75 million
|$25 - $75 million
|Under $25 million
Scholarships are available for all KCUA education events. Scholarships pay 100% of registration fee for credit unions under $25M, 50% for credit unions between $25-$75M and 25% for credit unions over $75M.
Upon registration, you will receive an email confirmation that you can print for your records.