Does your staff realize the key role that currency transaction reports (CTRs) play in your institution’s BSA and anti-money laundering efforts? Is it clear which information is needed to accurately complete each field? Is there an understanding of the role CTRs play in helping law enforcement identify individuals who try to use the financial system to conduct illegal activities? Attend this valuable webinar and learn the essentials of accurately completing CTRs and the bigger picture of CTRs in your institution’s BSA/AML program!
- Real world examples of how to accurately complete all the CTR fields
- How to identify the information that is critical and required and the value of completing the non-critical fields or fields with the option of “unknown”
- Information that should be collected before a CTR is ever filed
- How to gather needed information in a collaborative manner
- Be prepared to answer examiners’ questions about CTR essentials
- Field-by-field information on completing a CTR
- Web resources
- Employee training log
- Quiz you can administer to measure staff learning and a separate answer key
Attendance verification for CE credits provided upon request.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is designed for staff most likely to interact with members who present currency to complete a transaction. This includes member representatives, tellers, and loan personnel.
ABOUT THE PRESENTER – Mary White, WTC Performance Group
After many years in the financial industry, Mary White started WTC Performance Group in 1991. She works with individual financial institutions, trade associations, and other non-financial industries on topics as diverse as BSA/AML compliance, frontline operations, and enhancing the performance of senior-leadership teams.
Mary uses her extensive business and financial background to help organizations develop processes and training to reduce or eliminate the gap between current performance and desired performance. Due to her background and diverse client base, Mary’s audiences benefit from her “real world” perspective.
|Over $75 million
|$25 - $75 million
|Under $25 million
Scholarships are available for all KCUA education events. Scholarships pay 100% of registration fee for credit unions under $25M, 50% for credit unions between $25-$75M and 25% for credit unions over $75M.
Upon registration, you will receive an email confirmation that you can print for your records.