Branch managers in today's credit unions face both exciting and challenging opportunities. If you are an experienced manager, you must continue to add new layers to your current skill set. If you are a new manager, you are now faced wtih mastering both the operational and management side of your new job.
This session is designed for both new and experienced branch managers who want to improve their management and leadership skills. You will learn how to create a positive working environment where your employees choose to bring the best they have to offer and excel at serving your members each and every day.
What You Will Learn:
Learn how to effectively communicate with your staff to achieve desired results.
- Recognize the importance of communication
- Actively listen to enhance communication outcomes
- Remove barriers to effective communication
- Use appropriate communication channels
- Use communication to build relationships
- Reduce conflict by limiting misperception
Learn your role as a coaching manager, key coaching guidelines and strategies for leading successful coaching discussions to help your employees be the best they can be.
- How to develop the skills of others through coaching
- Identify the benefits of coaching
- Identify work situations that require coaching
- Use a model to assess performance potential and develop appropriate responses
A session favorite! Ask questions of your peers and share best practices and challenges in other key areas facing branch managers.
$99 per person. Your investment includes seminar materials, refreshments and lunch.
Cancellations received less than 72 hours prior to the event will result in a $25 cancellation fee. Substitutions are welcomed and encouraged.
Please register by Thursday, October 31