Regional Compliance Updates | Kansas City
Wednesday, June 19
Mainstreet Credit Union
Mission, Kansas 66202
What You Will Learn:
We will review and demonstrate three new KCUA products:
- CU Analyzer: CU Analyzer is a financial analysis tool that allows you to easily compare your financial performance to user-defined peer groups, create custom charts and graphs and package the results into PowerPoint or Excel for presentation.
- CU Policy Pro: Credit union policy resource that allows your credit union staff to research and download a single model policy, multiple model policies or a complete policy manual.
- InfoSight: Compliance resource system offering an up-to-date compliance calendar, comprehensive compliance research information with access to 160 topics, e-newsletters and more.
We will also review and discuss changes to:
- Reg B - Adverse Action Notice
- Reg V - Risk Based Pricing Notice
- Reg Z - Credit Card Account-Opening Disclosures and Applications & Solicitations
- Reg Z - Open-End Model Forms, ACH Rule Changes
- FinCEN E-filing of SAR/CTR
- CFPB Escrow Requirements under the Truth in Lending Act (Regulation Z)
- CFPB Mortgage Loan Originator Compensation Rule
- FTC - Final COPPA Rule
- FinCEN Electronic Filing Required for FBAR Reports/Notices
- Regulation E - International Remittances Final Rule
Who Should Attend:
These sessions will be geared toward managers of small credit unions, staff who supervise member service/new accounts, operations staff, compliance officers or those responsible for compliance in their credit unions.
This workshop is a dues supported event brought to you by your Kansas Credit Union Association. The educational investment is $15 per person and covers materials and refreshments.
« Go to Upcoming Event List