Your credit union has a Facebook page, but are you getting the most out of the world’s-largest social network? With over 1 billion people now part of this global online community, if your strategy is not in tip-top shape, you may not be getting the results you expect for the time spent online.
There have been several changes to the Facebook system over the past year or so. Have you kept up and do you know how to take advantage of them for your credit union? Facebook’s Social Graph, custom apps, contest rules, page layout, and renewed focus on images and graphic content are just a few things Facebook administrators need to know. After this webinar, you’ll understand advanced tactics to ensure the time spent on Facebook is as productive as possible.
- Facebook’s Edge Rank and how it influences your posts’ likelihood of showing in your fans’ newsfeed (on average only 16% of fans ever see your posts once they’ve clicked the "Like” button)
- Privacy settings to ensure you are sharing the right information with the right people – which is even more important now that Facebook’s Social Graph makes this information easier to retrieve
- Elements of Facebook’s advertising platform and the paid promotional opportunities that exist to extend your reach and brand exposure
- Add-on features to add value to your Facebook page, including the ability to create tabs (apps), cross-post to other social-networking platforms, and generate content ideas to maximize engagement capabilities
- Measure what’s working (and what’s not) by using Facebook’s Insights analytics
- Understand the influence Facebook has on your website by tracking activity using Google Analytics and how your social media efforts impact your overall online results
- TAKE-AWAY TOOLKIT
- Employee training log
- Quiz you can administer to measure staff learning and a separate answer key
DON’T MISS THIS RELATED WEBINAR!
The archived webinar is still available for:
"Facebook 101 Getting Started: Policies, Risk Assessment & Next Steps”
See February 13, 2013, on the archived webinar listing.
Availability has been extended until December 31, 2013!
Attendance verification for CE credits provided upon request.
Who Should Attend?
This informative session is designed for credit unions that want to take their Facebook strategy to the next level and learn some advanced techniques to getting the most out of this popular social network. Senior management, marketing, retail sales, compliance, and IT staff will come away with ideas to get the most out of their Facebook efforts.
ABOUT THE PRESENTER – Eric C. Cook, WSI Internet Consulting
Eric Cook was the driving force behind many of his bank’s strategic technology initiatives, taking his community bank online in 1995 as one of the first "hometown” banks in the nation with a web presence. He brought customers real-time online banking capability and a variety of other online conveniences in his 15 years with the bank. Starting as a teller, and culminating his career as a as regional president for a Michigan-based, publicly-traded community bank, Eric left banking in 2007.
Eric now owns his own consulting practice, focused on helping organizations (especially financial institutions) better understand and leverage the power of the Internet as a strategic business tool. He uses hands-on experience combined with state-of-the-art Internet solutions to help clients achieve online success through creative web development, online marketing, and social media strategies.
Marketing Council members receive a 10% discount
|Over $75 million
|$25 - 75 million
|Under $25 million
Scholarships are available for all KCUA education events. Scholarships pay 100% of registration fee for credit unions under $7M, 50% for credit unions between $7-$75M and 25% for credit unions over $75M.