CU Analyzer Webinar
Thursday, February 21
In Your Credit Union
In 2013, KCUA and Callahan and Associates are partnering to provide all of KCUA's affiliates access to CUAnalyzer. This is a web-based tool designed specifically to help credit unions both analyze performance and educate board and staff with five years historical credit union data.
Product Features & Benefits:
- Definitions and analytical text for key performance ratios
- 24/7 online access for continual reviewing and benchmarking
- 5-star peer ratings to show where you stand in comparison to peers
- Easy-to-generate and export charts and graphs all staff can utilize
- Custom peer groups based on financial and geographic criteria
- Access to more than 100 built-in charts
- Pre-built packets for quick reviewing: Professional Packets, Hot Topics, Strengths/Weaknesses, Board presentations, senior management meetings, or help in conversations with regulators
You will also have access to dashboards in CU Analyzer that will allow credit unions to project results of key performance measures and visualize the impact.
KCUA is hosting an informational webinar to provide additional details about this new service. This is a repeat of the January 24 informational webinar.
There is no cost to attend. This webinar is a dues-supported event brought to you by your Kansas Credit Union Association.
« Go to Upcoming Event List