Pricing for profitability is challenging enough without more legislation and regulation. Each credit union is unique in the marketplace, with a number of variables to consider when pricing and servicing consumer loans. But the one common denominator is the bottom-line challenge: you must be profitable to survive. It is no longer enough to base your rates on the institution next door. With this webinar, you will understand how to price to meet the needs of your members and institution. Learn to identify your true market competitors. Join us to gain insights to help you set competitive fees and rates that will increase loan profitability.
- Understand which industries will revitalize lending for Main Street institutions
- Determining the profitability of your consumer loan services
- How to use rates, fees, and balances for optimal pricing
- Using all loan factors in assessing risk
- Easy ways to estimate costs, plus comparison benchmarks
- What your economy of scale can tell you about strategic-pricing options
- TAKE-AWAY TOOLKIT
- Consumer loan benchmarks
- Competitive analysis framework
- A pen-on-paper tool for integrating the four basic pricing strategies: cost, competitive, relationship, and value
Who Should Attend?
This informative session would best suit staff involved with lending, finance, and pricing services. Attendance verification for CE credits provided upon request.
About the Presenter: G. Michael Moebs, CPA, MBA, Moebs $ervices, Inc.
Since founding his economic research firm in 1983, Mike Moebs has worked in the financial services industry. As an economist who understands the challenges affecting financial institutions, he’s developed such proprietary services as No Bounce® check management with the patented Debit Scoring® tool. Mike is perhaps best known for his firm’s Financial Services Pricing Survey. The most comprehensive study of its type, the survey collects data from over 2500 institutions nationwide on consumer and business checking accounts, ATM, debit cards, as well as payday lenders and retail merchants.
Prior to establishing Moebs $ervices, Mike served as a bank president, COO of a 14-bank holding company, credit union director, and director of 7 different banks. He received an MBA from the University of Chicago where he studied under Nobel Laureates. Mike received his CPA and undergraduate degree from the University of Illinois – Champaign/Urbana.
|Over $75 million
|$25 - 75 million
|Under $25 million