Having knowledgeable frontline employees is imperative to any strong financial institution. They must know how to balance the demands of providing outstanding service with regulatory requirements and prudent operating procedures. This webinar is designed to refresh and update the frontline on important regulatory issues, recent or pending changes, and penalties for noncompliance. Regulation D, CC, TISA, Regulation E, and BSA will be addressed. This will be a fast-paced update that will ensure your financial institution is in compliance with training requirements.
- Regulation D – How to watch for excessive transactions on members’ savings accounts.
- Regulation CC – The most important areas of Reg CC: disclosure requirements, completion of hold notices, and timing of holds
- Truth in Savings – Disclosure requirements, including the information in this disclosure that is most important to members
- Regulation E – Disclosure requirements and error resolutions that affect your members most often
- BSA – Examiners require "job specific” training
- This segment will focus on BSA areas that affect you every day when processing members’ transactions
- Common suspicious transactions will be covered, so you can better identify them
- TAKE-AWAY TOOLKIT
- Reg CC "cheat sheet” to help quickly identify correct hold time frames
- Sample error resolution procedures and logs for Reg E compliance requirements
- "Red Flag” list of suspicious activities that affect frontline employees and transactions
- Sample disclosure checklists so compliance officers and auditors can test your disclosures for Reg CC, E, and Truth in Savings
Who Should Attend:
This informative session will be useful for tellers, head tellers, new account representatives, compliance officers, and auditors. Attendance verification for CE credits provided upon request.
About the Presenter: Ann Brode, Brode Consulting Services, Inc.
Ann Brode began her career in 1973 and has continued her service as a consultant to regional and community financial institutions through a wide range of areas including strategic planning, lending, deposits, marketing, training, compliance, and management. Ann is a well-respected presenter and has spoken to audiences across the country for over 25 years. She has presented sessions for numerous state associations and has taught at the School of Banking Administration at the University of Wisconsin as well as many other state banking schools. Ann is the author of The Bank Deposit Documentation Manual for Front-Line Personnel, published by Bankers Publishing Company, and is well represented in numerous industry publications.
|Over $75 million
|$7 - 75 million
|Under $7 million
Cancellation Policy: Sorry, no cancellations are allowed after connecting instructions and handout materials are distributed to registrants. Substitutions are welcomed and encouraged.
Please note: The live webinar option allows you to have one telephone connection for the audio portion and one Internet connection (from a single computer terminal) to view online visuals as the presentation is delivered. You may have as many people as you like listen from your office speaker phone.