Long-term success for your credit union is based on your commitment and ability to gain and maintain satisfied members. Studies have proven that the more products and services owned, the greater the member retention. The key to successfully adding additional products and services is often determined by how the frontline approaches the promotion process. This webinar will cover the steps toward influencing decision making in your credit union’s favor, while providing a non-threatening, highly-effective approach to cross selling. Discover how to give members the "I have no reason to look elsewhere” mentality. You will also learn the CLIENT Promotion System that will help the frontline identify and act upon cross-selling and referral opportunities. Harness the incredible power of member retention through this time-tested approach to cross selling the right way!
- A cross-selling perspective: What are the attitudes of members and staff and how does each impact the approach?
- Four realities to successful cross-selling and retention strategies: Four things you must know to be successful before you begin
- The key to effective cross selling and the power of high retention: Influencing the member’s decision to choose and stay with your credit union and how this impacts long-term success
- TAKE-AWAY TOOLKIT
- A plan for recharging the credit union culture to seek cross-selling opportunities
- Scripts, power phrases, and triggers to identify and effectively cross sell
- The CLIENT Promotion System: A highly-effective tool that provides immediate cross-selling results while impacting retention
Who Should Attend?
This informative session will benefit tellers, new accounts staff, member service representatives, business development personnel, and lenders. Attendance verification for CE credits provided upon request.
About the Presenter: Tim Tivis, Pinnacle Training Group
Tim Tivis is the CEO of Pinnacle Training Group, which specializes in sales, leadership, staff development, and performance training. With 28 years of business development experience, he has created businesses in financial services, organizational software, and training and consulting. Tim has received numerous sales and business awards and was the youngest president of The General Agents and Managers Association of West Texas. In addition, Tim has authored two books, Keep Your Eye on the Ball, Building Successful Business Relationships and The Extraordinary Team Dynamic. Tim has worked with banks, credit unions, financial services providers, hospitals, school districts, and numerous entrepreneurs around the country.
|Over $7 million
|$7 - 75 million
|Under $7 million
Cancellation Policy: Sorry, no cancellations are allowed after connecting instructions and handout materials are distributed to registrants. Substitutions are welcomed and encouraged.
Please note: The live webinar option allows you to have one telephone connection for the audio portion and one Internet connection (from a single computer terminal) to view online visuals as the presentation is delivered. You may have as many people as you like listen from your office speaker phone.