The Kansas Credit Union Association's Wichita office is relocating to 2544 N. Maize Court in northwest Wichita. [MAP]
Detailed information for Expandachek and Vision Archive users:
- After 3:30 pm on Friday, September 19, phone and fax lines will become unavailable. Access will resume on Monday, September 22. We will continue to have email access on Friday.
- September 19: move begins after evening Expandachek transmissions.
- September 20-21: move to our new location, 2544 N. Maize Rd, Suite 100.
- Monday, September 22: ready and operational in our new space.
- At 3:30 PM on Friday, September 19, phone and fax lines will become unavailable. Access will resume on Monday, September 22. However, we will continue to have email access on Friday.
- For urgent Expandachek-related issues between 3:30 PM - 5:00 PM, please email email@example.com. We will respond to you via email or call you back if requested, so please provide a phone number where you can be reached. Remote capture issues may also be emailed to that address until 7:00 PM.
- To avoid interruption of deposit scanning, please do not scan deposit items using remote capture on Saturday, September 20 or Sunday, September 21. Scanning may resume on Monday, September 22.
- The image archive system used for Vision Archive and members' home banking image access may be unavailable Saturday and Sunday, and is expected to be fully functional on Monday, September 22.
- Our file transfer site, MOVEit DMZ, may be unavailable during Saturday and Sunday, with functions resuming on Monday, September 22.
The Kansas Credit Union Association, Shared Financial Solutions and Expandachek new address beginning Monday, September 22: 2544 N. Maize Court, Suite 100
Wichita, KS 67205
Phone and fax numbers will remain the same:
In Wichita: 316-942-7965
Expandachek toll free: (800) 362-0920
Fax: (316) 945-2481 and (316) 945-7834
The Kansas Credit Union Association is the trade association for credit unions in Kansas, serving more than 646,000 Kansas consumers.
Established in 1934, the Association assists member credit unions in meeting the needs of their members and potential members by providing operational assistance, promoting growth, and advocating on behalf of all credit unions in the state. See what we did for credit unions
during 1st quarter 2014.
For consumers: Kansas credit unions are a smarter choice.
Credit unions are member-owned financial cooperatives whose sole purpose is to meet the needs of their members. All credit unions live by the philosophy of "people helping people.”
Credit unions are vital to each and every community they serve, and are dedicated to making their communities a great place to live. They support other businesses and organizations, provide a financial service to their neighbors and give back to other not-for-profits through fundraisers, charitable giving and community events.
Kansas credit unions have always recognized the importance of financial literacy—both for their members and in their communities. Their main priority is to serve their members and help them achieve financial success.