KCUA has partnered with CU Solutions Group to bring InfoSight to all Kansas affiliated credit unions.
InfoSight is an online compliance resource system offering an updated compliance calendar, an alphabetical compliance area listing and an alphabetical site map to assist with compliance research.
The compliance areas include:
- ACH/Electronic Payments
- Bank Secrecy Act
- Bankruptcy and Collections
- Board Responsibilities
- Business Continuity Planning
- Field of Membership
- Loans and Leasing
- Model Policies
- Record Retention
- Tax Issues
Each topic includes the law, rules and regulations, frequently asked questions and checklist to help the credit union remain in compliance.
AccessAlthough you may have already logged into the KCUA website, you will be required to LOG IN AGAIN (using your KCUA username and password) to access the InfoSight resources.
- Updated compliance calendar
- Access to over 160 compliance topics
- List of compliance connections
- Monthly compliance e-newsletters
- Alphabetical search by topic area
- Technical support from InfoSight staff
Visit the InfoSight website
QuestionsCredit Unions < $25 million is assets: Jerel Wright, (800) 362-2076, ext. 3102
Credit Unions > $25 million in assets: Tammy Wendland, (800) 362-2076, ext. 3023