Human resource management can be time consuming, complex and expensive. In a partnership with our audit firm, Kennedy & Coe, LLC, the Kansas Credit Union Association is offering the HR Helpdesk to assist with issues as they arise.
The HR Helpdesk will include phone and email support services to participating credit unions to maintain HR activities, help navigate unusual situations, provide guidance on best practices and answer HR related questions.
Some examples of questions or situations include:
- Employee discipline guidance
- Assistance developing core interview questions
- Advice on checking references and conducting background checks
- Determining retention strategies
- Compliance questions; I-9 form, Exempt/Non-exempt status, independent contractor or employee
- plus more
For more information, contact Amy Tillison, (800) 362-2076, ext 3045.