Councils and Affiliated Organizations are groups that are under the umbrella of the Kansas Credit Union Association but are governed under their own bylaws.
Skip down to Affiliated Organizations
Councils promote synergy among all Kansas and Nebraska credit unions as the regional, primary source for uniting and energizing individuals and credit unions by sharing best practices, education and resources. Why join a Council?
- Networking: Share ideas and learn from other credit union staff through a list serve, file share and membership directory.
- Resources: One stop shop for credit union specific information.
- Education: A great place to learn through webinars, lunch and learn events, seminars and other opportunities specific to Council members.
JOIN A COUNCIL: Marketing and/or Lending | CUnext Young Professionals
Council membership is available to employees or volunteers of affiliated Kansas or Nebraska credit unions or their CUSOs. Dues vary based on Council.
- Marketing and Lending Council Eligibilty
The Marketing Council is for any credit union professional or volunteer whose function is to promote your credit union.The Lending Council is for any credit union professional or volunteer whose function is to manage or facilitate the lending process.
- Marketing and Lending Council Membership Dues
Annual dues are from September 1-August 31. Annual dues are based on asset size and are a per-person, per-council fee.
- Under $7M: Free
- $7-$75M: $50
- Over $75M: $95
- CUnext Young Professionals Council Eligibility
CUnext membership is open to all young professionals between 18 and 30(ish) years old who are employed at a KCUA or NCUL affiliated credit union and their CUSOs.
- CUnext Young Professionals Council Membership Dues
Annual dues are from September 1-August 31. $25 per person
Affiliated Organizations (formerly called chapters) are to function as an integral part of the Kansas Credit Union Association in an effort to advance the credit union movement. The purpose of Affiliated Organizations (A.O.) are to:
- Promote the benefits of membership in KCUA
- Promote understanding and support of the entire credit union system
- Promote and provide meetings of the A.O. members to exchange ideas and fulfil its purpose
- Promote interest and cooperation among credit unions
- Strengthen unity among members of the A.O. and promote a unified response to legislative issues concerning credit unions
- Strive for a uniformly high standard of conduct among credit unions and A.O. members
More about KCUA's Affiliated Organizations, including leadership directory and geographic location map.