The Art of Leadership.
CULead, a new initiative coordinated by the Kansas Credit Union Association is a program aimed at building and enhancing our credit union management staffs' leadership abilities to further the credit union and cooperative movements. Who should apply?
Mid-level management who:
- possess leadership potential
- are ready to further develop their leadership skills
- Two or more years management/supervisory experience recommended
Applications will be accepted in fall of 2014. To give participants the
best experience possible and allow for intimate discussions and
networking, class sizes will be kept at 12-15 participants.
1 year program | Six, two-day sessions
| || |
Sessions/field trips held around the state
| ||Class size:|
12-15 leaders, per year
- Develop leadership skills and competencies
- Interact with your peers
- Engage in dialogue
- Build on current leadership abilities
- Learn from nationally recognized presenters and industry experts
- business strategies
- risk management
- credit union philosophy
- team/leadership dynamics
- community engagement
- + more
More information, as well as links to the application will be available soon. if you have any questions, please contact Gina Evans, (800) 362-2076, ext. 3010.
- September-November 2014: Accepting applications
- February 2015: 1st Session (in conjunction with Day at the Capitol)
- December 2015: Final session & graduation