Kansas credit unions illustrate the credit union philosophy of "people helping people" every day.
They offer financial literacy help through Money$mart and Save@School programs, and help children through fundraising efforts for Children’s Miracle Network. But it doesn't stop there.
Other ways credit unions support their communities:
- school supply drives
- coat/mitten drives
- hold positions on other non-profit boards
- as part of local United Ways, Kiwanis clubs or Neighborhood associations
- concerts promoting financial literacy
- countless sponsorships of community events
- KCUA's Make a Difference events
- supporting public television programs like BizKid$
- disaster relief effort
- and so much more.
Commnity Involvement Tracking Form