Being new to the credit union movement can prove both exciting and challenging. FALL IN to the credit union way of life with a program that provides a fun and informative look at today's credit union movement.
KCUA's Credit Union Basic Training provides you a wide array of information designed to help new employees understand the history and philosophy of credit unions, credit union structure and member service techniques.
What You Will Learn:
- The history and philosophy of credit unions
- Structure of the credit union movement
- KCUA products and services
- How to devleop productive work relationships
- Member service techniques
- $99 for CUs over $75 million in assets
- $89 for CUs between $7-$75 million in assets
- $79 for CUs under $7 million in assets
Actual cost per person for this seminar is $199. That's more than a 50% savings funded by your KCUA dues!
2013 CU Basic Training Dates and Locations
August 7: Kansas City
September 10: Wichita
Questions, contact Gina Evans at email@example.com.