KCUA has partnered with Callahan & Associates to bring CU Analyzer to all Kansas affiliated credit unions.
CU Analyzer is provided as a benefit of your KCUA membership.
CU Analyzer is a financial analysis tool that allows you to easily compare your financial performance to user-defined peer groups, create custom charts and graphs and package the results into PowerPoint or Excel for presentation.
- Free and unlimited number of users
- Free and unlimited training for Credit Union staff
- Compare your 5-year financial performance to unlimited user-defined peer groups
- Highlight your strengths, identify areas for improvement and track your progress
- Suggested combinations of charts and graphs geared toward your Board members and various management positions
- User-defined custom packets of charts and graphs
- Export packets to PowerPoint and Excel
- Email packets to Board members and other members of management
How to access
Initial login was sent to the Manager/President/CEO of your credit union. To request a copy of your login, contact Haley DaVee, (800) 362-2076, ext. 3101.
Enter your name and click view recording. A recording key is not required.There are two options for viewing the archive:
(1) high-fidelity or (2) windows media player.
Click on the "view” icon for either option to view the archive. You can also download the archive to your desktop by clicking on the "download” icon for either option.
Questions or problems accessing the archive webinar, contact Gina Evans, (800) 362-2076, ext. 3010.
Register for training provided by Callahan
Questions or to schedule on-site assistance with training or set-up call KCUA at (800) 362-2076.