Webinar archives are available via an on-demand web link for unlimited viewing for 6 months. In addition to the web link, credit unions will also receive a FREE CD Rom of the presentation. Program descriptions for each archived webinar can be found by clicking on the links below.
To order archived webinars, click on the appropriate webinar link below.
CUTraining Net Webinar Bundle
NEW! Want access to a bundle of webinars? Sign up for the CUTraining Net webinar bundle. CUTraining Net allows you to choose from nearly 50 recorded webinars in bundles of 10. A bundle of 10 webinars is $1,500.
Once you have selected your webinars, a webpage will be created containing links to your chosen training. You can customize this page with your credit union's logo and colors and share it with any employee.
To learn more, click CUTraining Net website.
Click Here for a short video that demonstrates how it works.
Archives Ending December 2015
Archives Ending January 2016
Archives Ending February 2016
Archives Ending March 2016
Archives Ending April 2016
Archives Ending May 2016
- Interest Rate Risk Policies, Considerations & Consequences: What Directors Should Know Webinar
- Increasing Sales Now: How to Develop & Implement an Effective Internal Sales Campaign Webinar
- Preparing for the Impact of Same Day ACH Webinar
- Regulatory Requirements for the Board & Senior Management Webinar
- CECL, ALLL, FASB’s Proposed Standard for Recognizing Credit Impairment: What’s Changing, Why Webinar
- The New Security Officer: Responsibilities, Best Practices & Skill-Building Tools Webinar
- Nuts & Bolts of Effective Metro 2 Credit Reporting via e-OSCAR Webinar
- Responsibilities & Liability When Check or ACH Fraud Occurs Webinar
- Top 10 Mistakes in Deposit Compliance Exams Webinar
- Comparing the Widening Array of Mobile Payment Plans: Apple Pay vs. Samsung Pay vs. Android Webinar
- Call Report Preparation: Financial Statements, Including Sched B Invests, C CUSOs, D Derivatives Webinar
- Appraisals for Non-Performing Assets Webinar
- Reg E Error Resolution Rules Vs NACHA Operating Rules: Obligations, Consumer Disputes, etc. Webinar
- Examining Proposed Federal Changes to Overtime Pay Exemptions & Potential Impact to CUs Webinar
- Safe Deposit Issues: Drilling, Unpaid Rent, Death & Unclaimed Property Webinar
- BSA Special Risks: Policy, Law Enforcement & Regulator Issues Webinar
- Managing Accts & Records for Nonresident Aliens: Opening, ID, Monitoring & Tax Reporting Webinar
- Revised TRID Mortgage Exam Procedures: Reviewing Sept. 15, 2015 Changes Webinar
- Robbery Prevention, Apprehension & Recovery Webinar
- Opening Donation, Benevolent & Other Accounts for Nonprofit Organizations & Corporations Webinar