Affiliated Organizations (formerly called chapters) are to function as an integral part of the Kansas Credit Union Association in an effort to advance the credit union movement. The purpose of Affiliated Organizations (A.O.) are to:
- Promote the benefits of membership in KCUA.
- Promote understanding and support of the entire credit union system.
- Promote and provide meetings of the A.O. members to exchange ideas and fulfil its purpose.
- Promote interest and cooperation among credit unions.
- Strengthen unity among members of the A.O. and promote a unified response to legislative issues concerning credit unions.
- Strive for a uniformly high standard of conduct among credit unions and A.O. members.
The table below indicates the new Affiliated Organization name of each Chapter.
|AFFILIATED ORGANIZATION||FORMER CHAPTER NAME |
|Capital Affiliated Organization||Capital Chapter|
|Kaw Valley Chapter||Kaw Valley Chapter|
|North Central Chapter||North Central Chapter|
|Northeast Chapter||Northeast Chapter|
|CUBE Network (Credit Union Business Executives) ||South Central Chapter|
|Southwest CUs of Kansas||Southwest Chapter|
|Wheatbelt Chapter||Wheatbelt Chapter|
|Sunflower Chapter||WY-JO Chapter|
List of Affiliated Organization Leadership
Affiliated Organization locations